Hey weirdos and slay squad 🙂
*This giveaway has ended*
Happy October! Wow, I cannot believe the year is coming to a close so soon. I hope you didn’t think Sanesh or I would let this year end without doing a giveaway for you lovely people. It’s been a while coming and I am so thrilled we finally have it up. If you saw us asking for sponsors a while ago and didn’t put two and two together, well, now you know!
Firstly, thank you to everyone that consistently read my blog posts, comment, like and support me. My blog has been the best part of my life this year and I cannot thank you enough. I have made some amazing friends(Sanesh is one) and met awesome people through it. I have so much respect and admiration for Sanesh’s work. She is so talented, it is just awe-inspiring. One day I hope to meet her and learn those amazing skills.
Sanesh and I actually have been planning this for a few months. We tried to get some brands that do not retail in South Africa. She will tell you all about this collaboration in her YouTube video which I will link below. I am going to just list the products and give you some background about them.
1. Dupe Factorie 35N Palette – Sanesh uses quite a few Dupe Factorie products on her channel and this palette looks stunning. It has mattes and shimmers and the colours look beautiful. I want it for myself!
2. Freedom Makeup Pro Blush Palette– This palette looks so pretty and would suit most skin tones. It has blush shades, contour, and highlight shades. This is perfect for traveling.
3. Pink Bath Gift Set – Pink Cosmetics was one of the first brands to work with me and I adore all their products. These are some of my favourites. It has the facial mist and body butter I reviewed here. For luxury leisure, it has the bath bomb, body scrub, and artisanal soap. They smell so good you might want to eat them!
4. Morphe Lashes # and 2 lip cremes – These are a stunning set of lashes. I haven’t tried them but I have tried other Morphe products. The lip cremes are in the shades Faithful and Blush. They are pretty pink nude type colours.
5. Colourpop Ultra mattes- Both Sanesh and I like these liquid lipsticks. These are the shades Kae and Beeper(favourite nude on medium skin). They will work on most skin tones and they look great.
6. Silisponge- Both of us have used these types of silicone sponges and it really does not absorb product so you can save a lot! If you have been wanting to try this here is your chance.
7. Ling Spring Vault Series- Sanesh is the lash queen and I do not think this giveaway would be complete with these amazing sets of lashes. She loves them so much.
8. Unicorn Ombre Brush set – These brushes are so soft and look so cute. I love them for applying powder products. These are every makeup lovers dream.
As you can see we tried to get everything you would need to complete an entire look. Finally here is the giveaway:
Please follow all instructions in the giveaway. It will be a month long. Thank you to all our sponsors, this would not be possible without you.
Please share with all your friends and use the #DhanushaxSaneshGiveaway. Subscribe to my blog below this post.
Thank you to Sanesh for collaborating with me. Check out her channel here to watch this giveaway video to learn more about this collab and the products.
Love Miss Dhanusha and Sanesh Makeup